HOW TO USE THIS DIGITAL TOOLKIT
This toolkit will allow you to use content and graphics to spread the narrative about the Philadelphia Accelerator Fund (PAF). If you or your organization have your own digital/social media sites, such as Facebook pages/groups, Twitter pages, YouTube channels, an Instagram site, etc., the Toolkit contains content and images that you can easily use on these sites.
Together, these components provide a range of options for creating awareness around PAF. Please choose the campaign elements that best reflect the circumstances, demographics, cultural specifics and needs of your audience.
LOGOS & GRAPHICS
LOGOS & GRAPHICS
PHILADELPHIA ACCELERATOR FUND LOGO
Below are multiple versions of the Philadelphia Accelerator Fund logo for various uses across print & web materials. Please choose the logo that best fits the space and layout you are using it.
Below are logos for partners of Philadelphia Accelerator Fund for various uses across print & web materials. Please choose the logo that best fits the space and layout you are using it.
Email headers allow you to spread awareness of Philadelphia Accelerator Fund to your existing email lists. The headers can be used with any email platform that you have.
This is a list of key differentiators that make PAF different than traditional lending organizations. When sharing the narrative around PAF, you should use these key differentiators to ensure you are accurately portraying PAF and its initiative.
- INCLUSIVE, LESS-RIGID LENDING TERMS: Allows Minority-owned developers to qualify for more affordable debt/equity. Awareness of PAF’s mission-driven underwriting standards should encourage underserved developers to be less intimidated by the qualification process. This should prompt an increase in loan applications.
- LESS RED TAPE: Means easier, faster loan processing. By communicating PAF’s more streamlined documentation requirements, unencumbered by typical bureaucratic “speed bumps,” developers can secure contracts faster, and therefore break ground on projects faster. This accelerates social impact—pleasing donors, investors, community stakeholders, and those in need of affordable housing.
- MORE FLEXIBLE OPTIONS: PAF is not a one-size-fits all lender. Awareness that PAF offers a variety of flexible products to small-scale, underrepresented, and/or non-profit developers should give borrowers a better sense of financial control.
- SUPPORT SERVICES FOR BORROWERS: Helps ensure that developers have a “foundation” of resources and mentoring for successful project completion. Knowing that PAF supports borrowers—beyond the funding piece—reduces risk aversion and fosters “peace of mind” for borrowers, donors, and investors.
- SOCIAL IMPACT: Helps drive new funding resources. Awareness of all the meaningful change PAF strives for, in its mission, garners support from those aligned with Philadelphia’s vision for inclusive growth, diversity, affordable/workforce housing, employment, and a thriving economy that benefits all.
These hashtags are all related to Philadelphia Accelerator Fund. The hashtags are for use on your social media accounts. Please use the appropriate hashtags related to your posts.
#PhiladelphiaAcceleratorFund | #PAF | #AffordableHousing | #EquitableNeighborhoods | #Developer | #Investor | #PHLFund
#AcquisitionLoan | #MezzanineLoan | #PredevelopmentLoan | #MiniPermLoan | #BridgeLoan | #Equity
If you have questions related to Philadelphia Accelerator Fund and how to best spread the narrative, please contact us at email@example.com
LOGOS & GRAPHICS